Diagnostic Testing

Your Genes – Informative, NOT Deterministic.

Genes Are Informative, Not Deterministic. Genes should inform your decisions, they should not determine your life. Our genes should guide behavior so that we can mitigate risks of developing certain illnesses. Many scientists believe that genes encompass 20% of who we are, while our daily choices, actions, and environment compose the other 80%.   We have…

Read article