Connecting the Bridge Between Mental and Physical Well Being
We partner with you to uncover and address the underlying factors that contribute to mental-emotional imbalances.
Addressing mental health goes far beyond medication management to relieve issues like depression, anxiety, and chronic fatigue.
To achieve true healing, a holistic approach that addresses the entire person is imperative.
If you’ve been diagnosed with a mental health condition, it’s time to understand why.
Integrative Psychiatry takes a multifaceted approach and understands that you are much more than a mixture of chemical imbalances.
Your diagnosis may be a manifestation of underlying dysfunctional patterns that may be met without the need for psychiatric medication.
At PrimeHealth, we understand the complex web of biological systems and interrelationships between the mind, body and spirit.
We are proud to offer an array of integrative care services to help uncover and fix the root cause of mental illness.
If you are experiencing any of the following, you may be a candidate for our Mental Health Optimization program.
- Anxiety & Depression
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues (i.e. not feeling rested upon waking)
- Gastrointestinal concerns (i.e. constipation, diarrhea, bloating, heartburn)
- Low Energy
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Memory problems
- Decreased Interest and Motivation
- Blood Sugar Crashes
- Consuming Foods that you know are not serving you
If you could reverse symptoms of mental-emotional balances, would you? The earlier we address the root cause of your condition, the sooner you can begin to reverse it.
Tools for optimizing mental health go far deeper than that of a conventional doctor or psychiatrist. Conventional doctors barely scratch the surface of mental-emotional imbalances. Many miss the root cause, while relying solely on medication to suppress symptoms, and / or therapist referrals.
Our Mental Health Optimization program includes 5x as much testing compared to conventional services. Your health journey at PrimeHealth may include:
- Adrenal Support and Stress Reduction
- Advanced Nutrient Therapy
Just as your personality is completely unique, so are your set of biochemical and nutritional requirements. Epigenetics, environmental factors, and gastrointestinal integrity (ability to absorb and use nutrients effectively) each differ from person to person. By assessing these factors, we create your constitutional ‘biotype’ to formulate a treatment plan that uncovers the factors contributing to the physical manifestations that you experience.
With advanced nutrient therapy, we aim to:
- Optimize nutrients for neurotransmitter production
- Reduce oxidative stress
- Strengthen epigenetic regulation of neurotransmitter capacity
- Increase absorption and assimilation of nutrients by supporting your microbiome
- Neurotransmitter Assessments
- Addressing the inflammation-Gut-Brain Relationship
- Uncovering hormonal imbalances and the “psychiatric pretenders”
- Environmental Assessments (Heavy Metals, Mold toxicity, Sensitivity analysis)