Here is a glimpse into some of the testing that we routinely perform:
- Vitamin/Nutrient Analysis
- Organ Function (i.e. kidney/liver/pancreas/gallbladder)
- Advanced Cardiometabolic (i.e. in-depth lipid/cholesterol testing and blood sugar balance/metabolic testing)
- Digestive (i.e. stool and/or breath testing)
- Comprehensive Hormones (blood, urine and/or saliva)
- Inflammatory and Autoimmune Marker Profiles
- Adrenal Function
- Methylation Pathways
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Food Sensitivities
- Mold Toxicity
- Infectious Diseases
- Cognitive Tests
- Imaging as Needed (ie: coronary calcium scores, ultrasounds, etc)
There is no one-size-fits-all strategy when it comes to health. Rather, extensive and personalized testing is integral to creating a detailed picture of your health. At PrimeHealth, we perform a deep analysis of testing created specifically for you and backed by the latest research to create your Personalized Wellness Plan. We will periodically check certain tests and adjust your treatment plan accordingly. Please see our article for more information about preventive testing.
If you are suffering from a particular illness, specialty tests can be critical for finding, addressing and fixing the root cause, rather than simply treating the symptoms. Even if you generally feel good, but would love to feel great, specialty tests are a fantastic tool for uncovering ways to optimize your health.
Unfortunately, most doctors do not have the awareness, expertise, or time to order and interpret advanced tests specific to each patient. At PrimeHealth, you are our partner, and we will empower you with the knowledge required to participate in your healthcare decisions.